Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Meet Me At Wordcamp Europe 2016 In Vienna, Austria

Discussion in 'WordCamp Events' started by Kevin Muldoon, Jun 11, 2016.

1. It is less than two weeks until this year's European WordCamp.

I am really looking forward to the event. It will be a great opportunity to meet people in the WordPress niche and get to know a historic European city I have never visited.

Are any of you guys booked up to go?

Kevin

Raspal likes this.
  2. #2 Brian Jackson, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Not going, but my coworkers from KeyCDN will be there :) You might see some KeyCDN shirts walking around. One of these days I will get myself to a WordCamp.

Raspal likes this.
  3. Alas no I'm not going to be there. I'll be in France. Second one I've missed in a row! ☹️

4. I will definitely try and say hello if I see them. :)

Don't blame you. You will be having a blast. You guys have a great chance to do well at the tournament :)

Brian Jackson likes this.
  5. KeyCDN T-Shirts walking around? Wow! KeyCDN is really powerful to make T-Shirts walk, man! :D

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  6. If you'll be presenting, please get it video recorded separately.

I'm still asking for videos and pics of WCMumbai but they are nowhere, though everything was recorded.

WordCamp recordings can be very helpful to people who couldn't attend, even though they lose the conference, meeting others and the real thing.

7. I'm not presenting at it, but I will be mingling with a lot of people so I will hopefully be able to record a lot of it.

Raspal likes this.
  8. That would be awesome, Kevin!

Thanks.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.