Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Featured Social Media Sharing Thread

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Kevin Muldoon, Feb 22, 2014.

1. A thread for us to help our high quality articles get more tweets and shares.

We can also use this thread to:
    • Link to each other's articles.
    • Comment on each other's articles.
    :)

BurimS likes this.
  2. #2 Brian Jackson, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Nirmala likes this.
  3. Retweeted :)

Brian Jackson likes this.
  4. Can I like use Brain's post on my blog and link it back to his blog?
    If I can do that, is there a proper way to do it or I just have his link in the post?

5. You will need to ask Brian directly, but I am sure that 99% of bloggers and website owners would say no to any request to have their content duplicated elsewhere on the internet. I know I would say no.

6. Alright, or is there anything like buying a post to put in my blog? or there is only hiring a writer?

7. I recommend hiring someone. Copying a blog post from someone else will not help you as Google views it as duplicate content. So you will get no traffic from search engines as a result of that.

8. Retweeted ;)

9. I think we should try and keep this thread on topic about sharing articles etc. However, I encourage you to start a new thread about your blog and we can start looking at how we can get it going :)

10. Well guys as one of the few female members I'm going to share with you my latest post as I think "youz guys" as they say in Philly (I grew up there) will like it. It's a new hoodie with a cool three way cuff. I work in IT and the guys I work with seem to favor hoodies, must be the Mark Zuckerberg effect...:D

Share if you care...;)
    http://madeinusa.la/2014/02/23/first-class-hoodie/

Kris Hoja likes this.
  11. Tweeted.

12. Gracias, Amigo... :)

13. Tweeted and now following. :)

14. If anyone fancies Tweeting this post I wrote or voting for it on ManageWP that would be great:

wpbusinesstips.com/2014/03/create-ebook-sign-incentive

Thanks!

15. voted and tweeted :)

16. Retweeted :)

17. Thanks guys! And one more from me then I will wait for some other people to post some links.

This is for a new writing job I just started so if anyone could leave a comment or something that would be great:

designwall.com/blog/top-20-wordpress-bloggers-you-should-follow/

Thanks

18. Retweeted, commented, and voted on ManageWP.