Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

A Minor YouTube Milestone

Discussion in 'Video & Audio Recording' started by Kevin Muldoon, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't really had any much reason to celebrate my YouTube journey so far.

The first milestone I was hoping to reach was 1,000 subscribers. This is a target I hope to reach this year, but at this time I am still far away.

Still, it is important to celebrate little milestones along the way and give yourself a pat on the back. :D

Today I noticed that my YouTube channel has now exceeded 100,000 views. It is not a significant milestone, but it is still an indication that I am least heading in the right direction.

I suspect I will be able to break 1,000,000 views quicker than it took me to reach 100,000.

:)

Kevin

Heather likes this.
  2. Awesome! Yay!!! it's pretty amazing when you think about it, right? Wow. 100,000 views!!!

I've had over 700 podcast downloads, so I think I'll be celebrating when I hit 1,000. :) I agree, we need to celeberate every milestone. oo

3. If you compare my stats to other YouTubers with the same amount of videos etc, it's pretty poor. Still, I feel I am now progressing in the right direction, so it is a worthwhile thing to note.

700 podcast downloads is great. Is that from just a few episodes?

Heather likes this.
  4. 7 episodes! :)

5. That's great. Keep up the good work Heather. :)

Heather likes this.
  6. Congratulations! I'm trying to pass 250,000 views. Admittedly I am doing it because I'm starting at about 170,000, I've a coupleof things that I've uploaded that get silly bugger views.

Heather likes this.
  7. Nice one. That's excellent.

Do you know how they generated such crazy views? Was it the topic? Did you post about a hot news subject or was it something that was shared a lot?

It would be good if you could look closer into those videos and see why they were so successful.

Heather likes this.
  8. Nah they're not really anything useful. One is a song that I found that I uploaded (I needed it for a blog post). So wondering if it just receives mad Google juice.

Heather and Kevin Muldoon like this.
  9. I have now surpassed 800 episodes, and March has over twice as many downloads as February! Yay!

Promese and Kevin Muldoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.