Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

A Review Of Some Crappy Warrior Special Offers (wsos)

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Kevin Muldoon, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I take a look at five products being sold in the Warrior Forum special offers room.

Anyone who has visited that marketplace before should know what kind of garbage I found.

Hope you enjoy the video :)

Kevin

2. :D :D :D Cracking video! I never really went on Warrior Forums, but instead hung around Digital Point forums. It was always interesting seeing information products doing the round, and the same people would be around the same threads.

I did buy a fairly decent WordPress plugin off DP, that I got with an unbranded licence that I only just finished distributing myself last year. But I already had a relationship with the guy beforehand (I subscribed to his newsletter).

3. There's a good argument for some WordPress developers selling on forums like that instead of somewhere like CodeCanyon. There's a lot of plugins there with very little sales and with the right marketing spiel they can sell for more via Warrior Forum etc.

Some of the products being sold there are hilarious. It boggles my mind that people would pay money for a "System" without having any idea what it is, what it does, or even how long the course or ebook is.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.