Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

About Riseforums' forum software

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Raspal, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin,

This is not a suggestion or a feedback post, but wasn't sure which forum to post this in, so posting here.

Which forum software do you use here? It's better at things than some other forums.

2. Its xenforo . One of the best forum script, and kevin crafted it beautifully by using good themes and plugins.

3. Yeah it's XenForo. It's not perfect, but I love many things about it such as its speed.

4. My brother and I use XenForo for a client right now and we love it! We went with it because I liked how it performed on the Rise Forums and Kevin's recommendation. It is very stable and has a great dev community built around it.

If you are looking for one to go with don't be hasty. For example, we almost went with http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/. But if you do a lot of digging into their forums the the support from devs on a major bugs are not being resolved and they still don't support some of the features that Xenforo does. There is actually a lot of hate from people using it.

Do your research, but +1 from me for Xenforo.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  5. Thanks Sanjay, Kevin and Brian.

Been testing some forum apps/scripts. Will surely give xenforo a go.

Brian Jackson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.