Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Advise best SEO tools

Discussion in 'SEO & PPC Marketing' started by vkala, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hear there are tools available to generate SEO report/analysis for any given url. Can you please suggest best paid tools available in the market.

regards,
    vamsi

2. I have personally not tried any such tools but there are many free versions available which show you part of the report online and remaining is paid. I would suggest you look at the free tools and then once you do the basic things, you can definitely take a paid option from them for advanced details. For a regular blogger I think even the basic things help you understand what might be wrong.

Sanjay Ojha likes this.
  3. Heather likes this.
  4. Thank you Kevin. Looks like moz is the best tool.

5. If you are looking at premium tools you should definitely throw http://webceo.com into the mix. That is what I use for all of my clients. WebCEO also pulls its backlink data from Ahrefs so it's best of both worlds :) You can read review on my blog.

Heather likes this.
  6. Keyword analysis tools will help you understand why competitors are ranking.

7. Ahref, opensiteexporer, small seo tools, backlinkwatch this are the useful tools to analysis your site.

8. If you are looking for a good website audit and rank tracking tool, you can try out SE Ranking with a wide range of useful tools for pratical SEO needs and better website performance.

9. The best SEO paid tools are ahrefs, semrush.

10. Hmmm, seems like I am the only one who's still sticking with Majestic SEO. I have been using Majestic for more than 2 years - so far so good. Perhaps I am just getting too comfortable with the system so I did not bother to explore more. But Brian's suggestion (Web CEO) sounds tempting.

11. #11 Brian Jackson, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    @Jerry Low I have been using Web CEO for a long time and love it! It has amazing SERP tracker (bing, yahoo, google, google maps, bing maps, mobile, desktop, youtube)
    It also pulls its backlink tool data from Ahrefs which is awesome :)

Feel free to checkout my in-depth review on my blog. If you have any questions about it and are thinking about trying it just let me know.

Jerry I think Majestic is great too... but it always seems like I get more complete backlink data from Ahrefs. Have you read Matt's showdown article: http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/experiments/ahrefs-majestic-seo-1-million-domain-showdown/ It is pretty interesting read. However both Ahrefs and Majestic are awesome tools, and both you can accomplish the same goal.

Jerry Low likes this.
  12. Brian - Wow that post on Matthew's blog is highly valuable. And thanks - will check out your review on WEB CEO shortly.

Brian Jackson likes this.
  13. Hello there,
    I personally like to tell you that i mainly not tried any of the tools but i mainly use Google AdWords Keyword tool to research Keywords. I also use Moz Open site explorer for researching those site's link and authority. I hope you can use those tools.
    Thanks

14. Hello,
    I have a site that provides exatly what you are asking for. The name of the site is FreeSeoStudio. It's free and I mean free, no test periods and so on. You can recieve a report to pretty much everything. Just another resource that you can use and hopefully will be helpful.

Best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.