Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Announcement: Post Videos for the Rise Forums Community

Discussion in 'Rise Forums YouTube Channel' started by Kevin Muldoon, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rise Forums YouTube Channel was launched so that I can connect with members and generate interesting discussions on Rise Forums.

The idea is that I can use the channel to talk about internet marketing and web development related topics.

My hope is that the channel will not only generate discussion and comments, but it will encourage other members to participate in videos too.

If you would like to respond to a video published through the Rise Forums YouTube channel, please publish your video on YouTube and then share it in the corresponding discussion thread in this room.

If you would like to post a question to the community on a different topic, please publish it on YouTube and then share the video on Rise Forums. We can then move the thread to this discussion room and possibly give you user permissions to create threads in this room.

If you have questions about any of this, please create a thread in our suggestions and feedback room.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.