Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Bitcoin And Ethereum Prices Crashing, But I Still Believe In Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency' started by Kevin Muldoon, Feb 4, 2018.

1. When you start getting involved in digital currencies, you soon realise how much prices are influenced by what is in the news.

Over the last month we have seen prices for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies, drop by a large amount.

Despite this, I strongly believe in cryptocurrency and I strongly believe that the technology is here to stay.

My belief in the technology itself is why I am not getting too stressed when prices go down. Prices will go up and down over time, but one thing I am sure of is that over the next few years we are going to see digital currencies being embraced by many large corporations, governments, and online shops.

In a digital world, a digital currency makes sense. So when newspapers are scaremongering everyone with speculative stories, take solice in the facts. The fact that governments are investing in cryptocurrency. The fact that large credit card companies such as Visa are actively hiring blockchain engineers.

The banks are scared about cryptocurrencies and rightly so as it affects their business. They will undoubtedly throw obstacles in the way, but I don't think banks can stop digital currencies such as Bitcoin from growing.

Have you guys been following all of this recently?

Kevin