Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Changes to font size in visual editor with WP 4.1?

Discussion in 'WordPress Questions & Support' started by Brian Jackson, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I noticed with the release of WP 4.1 the text size in the visual editor is almost twice as big. As anyone else noticed this? Happened on all of my WP installs. I'm not a fan of the text at this size... anyone know of a way to revert back to previous 4.1 size?

2. Brian Jackson likes this.
  3. Awesome thanks Kris... the 2nd one worked. This is kind of frustrating... One more thing I have to change on all my WP installs. what developer on the WP team thought that 16px would be a good size lol? I'm not that old.

4. I updated the post above with two possible solutions without having to edit WP core. At least that will work for now.

5. Haha @Brian Jackson that's how I told you to do, just check the link in my first post here :)

Brian Jackson likes this.
  6. Oh oops lol! I somehow missed that. Well I'll give you the credit then in my post :) I still think there is going to be a lot of bloggers freaking out come this Monday morning when they are sitting in Starbucks about to write another post and realize half their screen is gone lol. I can't imagine what this would be like on a laptop screen.

7. lol there was no need for that, but thanks :)

Brian Jackson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.