Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Comedy In Marketing Segments

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by 787878Dave, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, I'm currently developing my marketing skills and I'm looking at humour in marketing campaigns. This is a video from a B2B company called Fresh Mover, a start-up business that's combining data with direct mail marketing. Sounds boring I know but I thought it was a funny video. If you type in Virgin Media Business on Google and then go to their site and search for Fresh Mover, it should come up as the first result.

Do you think this is effective in engaging an audience? Oh & if you vote for them or share their video, they get to pitch to Richard Branson, so I'm sure they'd appreciate your vote!

2. Humour is definitely effective in marketing. I would hazard a guess that the most effective TV advertising campaigns in history were comedic in nature.

3. I agree, and I'm trying to think of examples. All I can think about right now is that "This is your brain on drugs" ad with the eggs sizzling in the frying pan... Not exactly humor but sort of. That's from way back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.