Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Embrace Your Strengths & Weakenesses

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Kevin Muldoon, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A short video in which I talk about understanding what you are good at, and what you are not. This should help shape your strategy working online.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Kevin

2. - I would add to this "embrace other people's strengths" too - it took me so long to realize I don't have to try to do everything myself in life. Let others do the things they're good at (especially if they have strenths that you don't but also even if you might be just as good/better at those things yourself).

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  3. #3 BrinWilson, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    - haha, just noticed the "embrace your weeknesses" part too: lol - don't do that! Sort them out! Or maybe just work around them or outsource such things. Don't embrace them! ;)

4. I don't think there is anything wrong with embracing your weaknesses.

I know that there are things that I pick up quickly naturally and other things that I struggle with. I appreciate I could spend time addressing those weaknesses, but there are only so many hours in the day so it makes more sense to focus on your strengths and be aware of what others can do better than you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.