Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Facebook PPC Post - TeeSpring

Discussion in 'SEO & PPC Marketing' started by Joe F, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a pretty cool post by Lewis on making money promoting TeeSpring on Facebook with PPC.

I did try it but couldn't get the low CPC like he did but it might work for you:

http://www.cloudincome.com/make-over-400-week/

Let us know how you get on.

If you want a t-shirt designer I found a good one on Odesk but she wasn't that cheap but if you don't find one she is worth using.

Joe

Brian Jackson likes this.
  2. Good case study. It will be interesting to see if you continue to use this strategy moving forward. I am always keen to see how these kind of things can be scaled up.

3. Yeah, it looks like his approach has been pretty much done to death so I will have to think of some new logos/themes.

This site shows what are the popular designs on TeeSpring at the moment, I guess you could just modify them and give it a go with your own ads: http://teeview.phatograph.com/

Not really got time for any of that now but maybe in the future.

4. This is very interesting stuff... I might have to give this a try. Like Lewis said, you really only have to spend $20 or so to know if you have a good campaign or a bad one. I am a big fan of Tung Tran over at http://www.cloudliving.com/ and he said he ran 300 of these campaigns in March and about 90% of them were successful.

5. Yes, I've spent a few $$ so far on bad campaigns but not yet found a good one.

Those made in 19xx seem to no longer be working as too many people are doing them so you will need to find something else. By CTR was too low to get the CPC down as people are probably blind to them now!

Tung said to check out what is hot on teespring and then make your own version and then run an add targeting those people.

From my quick research it seems that if you want to target your ads to people who like specific pages, you will have to use another tool such as Social Lead Freak which is $99: http://teespringexpert.com/beginner-guide-create-teespring-campaign/

Unless you've got good logo designing skills, creating the logos is going to cost you money too. I hired a few designers on Odesk but the cheap ones were appalling so you do need to spend $30+ on a good logo. Unless you get lucky...

You probably need a few $100 to really give it a try unless you get lucky and find an untapped niche that is happy to buy a very basic logo t-shirt.

Or you just grab a logo off of Google Images - I'm not sure how ethical TeeSpring are at accepting logos?

Let us know how you get on.

6. Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  7. I'm gonna be trying Facesniper tonight... by the way, they have a trial link here for $1 : https://www.facesniper.com/trial
    I have a few niches I know with Teespring that aren't being hit yet. I guess I'll find out if they are profitable or not.

8. haha Facesniper sounds like you are going to spy on ex-girlfriends!! :eek:

9. I got my Facebook account disabled.. :(

I was running one T-Spring campaign as well as one dating campaign..

Is there any way to get it back?

10. Facebook have a pretty tolerant policy for website owners in comparison to Google. Though I've read that if you do get banned, it is difficult to get back in. I'm not sure if this is true or not, or merely speculation.

What did you do to get it disabled?

11. Prohibited - As in adult images or copyrighted images?

That's too bad your account has been completely disabled.

12. Has your personal social account been banned too? Might have to setup a new account for adwork, not that I plan to do anything naughty but you never know with these sites.

Thanks for the trial link Brian, let us know how you get on with the tool.

Joe

13. On that trial page it says:
    Future Payment
    1 Payment of $116.40 *
    * Payment will be billed on 05/18/2014.

Do you think its easy to cancel that before it goes out via PayPal?

14. I have it running right now....

In the FAQs:

How do I cancel my trial?
    You can edit or cancel your subscription at any time by going to the ClickBank order details page here.

Your order number can be found in the receipt that's emailed to you after your purchase, on your credit card statement, or on your PayPal receipt.
    Please note that once you choose to cancel your subscription, your Facesniper account will be deactivated untill you subscribe again.

So it appears you can cancel right within Clickbank.

15. I am having trouble getting the graph feature to work in Chrome... I did a page extraction of an audience for my first campaign and it worked flawlessly. I sent a ticket in... really want the graph search for my next campaign as I am trying to extract from a "closed group."

16. Thanks for that info, I'm signing up now. Let us know how you get on.

17. Hmm, doesn't seem to be an option on that page to cancel the trial, will try and block it through PayPal if I don't want to buy the full version once the trial is up.

18. They got back to me via email first thing this morning about my Chrome issue.. So seems like support is pretty fast and friendly. Thanks for the heads up Joe.. that means I probably need to cancel a day ahead possibly via email if I end up not wanting it.

19. So far though this tool has been invaluable for me... I got the graph search working... had to reinstall Chrome, flush cache, etc. I was able to actually extract 20,000 members from a private group that I can target our new product at work against :) Sneaky but awesome! Hopefully will see a big boost in conversation rate. Will post back with results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.