Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Facebook Social Media Marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by harinath0890, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have one Facebook page for my business website. I have post my business related things. But I am not able to reach my customer properly. Could anyone help me to how to reach the target customer and how to optimize the Facebook page?

2. It can be difficult for certain types of businesses to reach their audience on Facebook.

Businesses will use a variety of techniques to try and grab the attention of potential customers and visitors.
    • They will purchase advertising and target people who have the same interests and demographics of their customer base
    • They host competitions and encourage people to share to the posts to enter
    • They publish shareable content, be it information, pictures, or videos
    • They interact on related Facebook groups and contribute to discussions
    It's difficult for me to give more advice without seeing your Facebook page and knowing more about your business.

3. Share ur facebook page and update the content regularly....

Thanks

4. Hie..harinath0890..
    Facebook is the best platform through which you can advertise your products and services. But for that you need to take care of the following things that are listed below-
    Boost a New Product Announcement

Website Custom Audiences

Use Audience Insights

Give people a reason to become fans of your product

Stay on topic, your content should be relevant

Include pictures in your Facebook updates to attract the audience

Facebook contest

These tips will help your website page the customers properly. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.