Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Feedback for Rise Forums

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Sakthi, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Kevin,

I have few suggestions on Rise Forum site that I would like to bring to your notice.

1. Notifications:
    I used to get notifications when some one replied to my post or my thread, but I no longer see notifications when I login. It was very helpful for me and i would love to have notifications back.

2. Accessing 'My Account' area
    Yesterday, I wanted to edit my signature and I kind of struggled to find the 'my account' page.

After struggling a bit, I followed the following workflow to get to my account page.

Home -> FAQ -> Premium membership -> account upgrades link burried in the paragraph -> then I could see the settings on the left hand side

It would be very helpful if you can do something to make it east for members to get to the account page. One best suggestion is

Home -> clicking my own profile name on the right hand side (in my case its 'Sakthi') -> There is profile page already existing here, just need a 'Settings' option visible in this page

P.S: These are just suggestions, ultimately I respect your decision as a product/service owner. :)

Thanks,
    Sakthi

2. I think, Kevin updated the forum and some glitz happened. Name has become left align under profile image and some other small issues.
    I think kevin is aware of this and he will fix it soon, Also he added some mods here, so they may also help in fixing the issues.

Sakthi likes this.
  3. @Sanjay Ojha we're not able to fix these things :) Kevin is off for a few days, I'm sure he will fix all the issues soon.

Sanjay Ojha likes this.
  4. Ya it was the update last week... I think it was on Thursday. Kevin will fix when he gets back :)

5. Sorry for the inconvenience Sakthi.

This was actually a theme issue, not a software issue.

The top navigation bar should be displaying on your account correctly now. Let me know if there any more issues like this and I will look into them :)

Sakthi likes this.
  6. thanks Kevin. I can see and use the top navigation bar now. Perfect!

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  7. It appears that the bar at the top disappeared again?

8. Ahh I know what caused that. Should be ok now.

I'm tempted to change theme anyways. We have been using this for over a year now :)

Heather and Brian Jackson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.