Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Half Way Towards My First Youtube Goal Of 2017

Discussion in 'The YouTubers Lounge' started by Kevin Muldoon, Feb 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. We had a good discussion about our online goals for 2017.

One of my initial goals was to reach 1,000 subscribers by the end of March 2017. I'm not there yet, but I've managed to each 750 subscribers by 13th February 2017. I will hopefully reach 1,000 subscribers before the end of March, but I need my growth rate to increase for that to happen.

Hopefully I can keep up the momentum.

Over the last 30 days I've added 117 to my subscriber total. That's an average of 3.9 subscribers per day.

There are 46 days to the end of March. If my subscriber rate continues I will add gain 179 subscribers and will short of my target and only reach 929 subscribers.

My subscriber growth rate has been growing every month so I don't think I will fall short. If my daily subscriber growth increases to an average of 5.5 per day I will reach my goal.

I'm confident I will each my goal, but whether I do or not is irrelevant. It is simple a carrot dangling in front of me to motivate me from time to time.

I'll be sure to update you guys of my journey :)

Kevin

Brian Jackson likes this.
  2. Wow! That's quite a growth! How have you managed it?

I must admit, my growth has slowed to almost a stop - other goals for me have become more of a priority (as well as - you know - the house buying!), those are largely on track though.

It was one of my goals - grow my personal brand - but I have a feeling that already this year I may not achieve it. Probably due to lack of definition to be fair.

3. YouTube growth tends to be exponential. It will probably take me less time to go from 1,000 to 10,000 subscribers than it did to go from 0 to 1,000.

I'm not doing anything different. I'm just plodding away and making sure I keep uploading good videos and tutorials every week. One problem with a tech channel is that you need to invest a lot of money in the beginning. I will hopefully get more items sent to me for testing and reviews once I'm more established.

It's hard to juggle everything. You should definitely keep YouTube up though. I am sure you will find an audience if you keep uploading videos semi-regularly.

4. Okay :) - yeah I'm aiming to revisit when I'm looking at it later this year.

Brian Jackson and Kevin Muldoon like this.
  5. With 11 days until the end of March, I am currently sitting at 906 subscribers.

My subscriber rate over the last four weeks has been 4.75 per day. If my subscriber growth continues at this rate I will gain 52 new subscribers over the next 11 days. That means I will be 42 short of my target of 1,000 subscribers.

What I can hopefully over the next 11 days is upload a couple of videos that gain a lot more views than normal. Unfortunately, I have a lot of writing I need to do for clients over the next four or five days, but I can hopefully upload more videos at the weekend.

At this point it looks like I am going to fall just short of my target. I won't be too disheartened if I am, but perhaps I can increase growth over the next few weeks regardless :)