Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Have a lead for small WP Development Job - 1st Come 1st Serve

Discussion in 'Job Board & Guest Post Exchange' started by Brian Jackson, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,
    So I am swamped and can't take on any new projects. I got a lead through my site for a small WP project if anyone is interested.

Message from lead...

I am currently seeking help to modify a wordpress website I have: leasepromusic.com. In short, I want my products to appear in a linear format/table as opposed to its current grid layout. I am using Easy Digital Downloads and several other plugins. I would like to mimic this website's layout (https://www.musicbed.com/) for my product page.

Please let me know if you can help or if you know of someone that is capable of making this change. The creator of EDD (Pippin) says this should be a 3 hour job.

I told him I was gonna reach out to my connections (you guys :) ) to see if anyone is interested. If you are just let me know and I can forward you his email.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  2. Would be interested. Can you first let me know some details about the project? Thanks

3. What is your email @prakash? Those are all the details I have. But I can send you his email/introduction and you can ask him your questions and then decide whether to take it or not. Thanks!

4. @Brian Jackson - just checked your message. I am currently travelling and will be back only in a couple of weeks. So will contact post that if its still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.