Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Hello From Hostxnow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HostXNow, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, everyone!

Kevin linked to us on some of his pages (thanks, Kevin!), and so thought I'd register here.

I am the owner of a growing web hosting business called HostXNow.

I also recently set up a Web Hosting Forum too. In short, I'm a 24x7 geek and love all things Web Hosting related.

Anyhow, I shall be checking other useful content at this site, and there's a lot of it!

All the best!

Chris

2. Welcome to the forums Chris. Good to have you here.

How long have you been involved in the web hosting industry?

Kevin

3. #3 HostXNow, Feb 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
    I started running sites back in 2005, started HostXNow in 2009. So 11 or 7 years depending on how you look at it.

PS I noticed I misspelt the link for web hosting forum in my previous post. Not sure if you want to correct that or not.

Cheers,
    Chris

4. Sounds like you've been in the game a while now.

I removed the link from your second post. I encourage people to link to relevant articles etc, but this isn't a place for you to just start loading keywords to your websites in posts for SEO etc. That kind of thing just encourages spam.

HostXNow likes this.
  5. Hi Kevin. I noticed Web Hosting Forum link in my initial post links to incorrect URL. Please either correct the link renaming htps// to https:// or remove the link. I thought it would be ok as I planned to write lengthy content from time to time like the one at Blogging Is Dead

I'm fine with either choice you make. :)

Thanks!

6. Rise Forums is not a place for you to load keywords with links to your website. It is certainly staff's responsbility to correct those links when you do spam the forum.

Add a link to your signature, but if you keep linking to your forum in forum posts they will be marked as spam.

THREAD CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.