Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

How do you promote your posts?

Discussion in 'Blogging & Content Marketing' started by Joe F, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like this idea.. shall we have a dedicated room for that?

2. If we had to do something like that, how would we set it up fairly. I'm concerned that some people would just turn up and ask for them posts to be promoted and not actively do the same for others. It would get very one sided very quickly as a result of that.

chongh3e likes this.
  3. It will be hard to check this all fair sharing, but we should trust each other as we are still small community. I have RSS feed to my personal twitter account from wpkube, wpsquared and your's Kevin :) Why? I'm sure none of you will post poor quality content and we should promote good articles.

Besides that, I'd like to ask all of you to help me with promoting this post: http://87studios.net/tesla-themes-giveaway/ not for fame, for the community ;)

4. I've retweeted the post :)

Yeah I think it will work as things are just now. I'm just planning ahead. With the community being so small at the moment, we don't really need a forum room as a thread would work just as well.

5. Thanks for retweeting.
    And I agree, that now a single thread will do the job.

6. Yes, we should plan ahead for a fair share of effort in this matter. I will drop a msg here when I think of anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.