Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

How to download HD Video

Discussion in 'Video & Audio Recording' started by toyino, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 toyino, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    Hello All,

I recently signed up for a webinar which unfortunately i was unable to participate in.

However Kim (the organizer was gracious enough to give replay links to all who registered (of course after taking our emails). I will appreciate to know how to download this type of video so i can replay as many times as possible to get all the points therein.

the link url is
    http://kimgarst.com/7-ingredients-for-creating-great-facebook-ads-webinar-replay/

Many thanks.

Toyin

2. That's a paid course that costs $297. I'm viewing this on my mobile phone, bit it looks like the video on that sales page is set up so that no one can download it.

Difficult for me to check via my phone, but perhaps you may be able to view the source and find the mp4 file location.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. I believe by now you've figured it out, but if you didn't I think a program like Internet Download Manager could capture and download this video. Or you can play it and record the screen, not very practical but it might help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.