Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

How to get my new post indexed by Google in 1 day or less

Discussion in 'SEO & PPC Marketing' started by Adityathakker, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the biggest mystery since i have started blogging that how some people who just started a blog (i.e. 1 day before) and posted only one article, get huge amount organic traffic through Google. They get there posts indexed by google in hours.

For now,
    today only i saw one guy posted his traffic stats that of his blog.
    His blog was one day old.He posted 2-3 articles and then too he managed to get more that 500k visitors in 3 days.

Any one can help me solve this mystery?

2. I can think of a few things...
    • Are you sure he isn't running any advertising against his blog?
    • It could be he is doing some massive pinging... I don't advise doing this. If you do this too much you are going to hurt yourself.
    • It could also be he purchased old domain rebuilt the backlink structure.
    If you have quality content and post consistently you should be getting indexed within 24 hours. All of my blog posts on my blog all index in 24 hours or less.
    I would say it probably took me about a month after starting the blog for this to start happening.

Shyuan and Kevin Muldoon like this.
  3. Who was it that reported that they got 500k visitors? I'd love to see what they wrote.

Brian is right - the person who said that is not telling you the whole story. He is either sending traffic from another high traffic website or paying for junk traffic to inflate his traffic stats.

I would be very surprised if he made more than a few dollars from this venture. And when you factor in the fact that he probably spent a lot of money to boost his figures, he is probably running at a large loss.

If something seems too good to be true, it normally is. If not, we would all be doing it.

Shyuan likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    This is the image of his stats.

5. The fact that he now has zero traffic suggests that he simply paid for junk traffic to be delivered to a URL e.g. pop unders, paid for browsing traffic etc.

As I said, if something seems too good to be true, normally means it is. Those kind of stats are meaningless unless he does a case study and shows you how he got that traffic. I'd rather someone who showed you how they got 100 visitors by doing A, B, and C' than someone who is not sharing with you any details on how they generated their traffic.

I don't know much about what is happening as you have not shared the URL of the article/claim. However, it sounds like a pack of lies.

[​IMG]

6. Yeah it's complete bull. They claim to have got that traffic by publishing lots of keyword rich articles with low competition keywords. If that was the case, they would continue to receive traffic in the future. It would not completely drop off like it does in the graph.

In short, it's a scam. The author is lying.

Heather likes this.
  7. Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  8. Best solution to index posts in a timelly manner these days is twitter. You can push your posts to twitter via rss and twitterfeed.
    I have no comments regarding 700k PV in 2 days;)

9. You put all links in blogspot. This only take a quicker list. Try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.