Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

icegram is not working

Discussion in 'Blogging & Content Marketing' started by Tarannum, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I have installed ICEGRAM plugin. But it is not working on my site. Please help.

Before today, I have installed the plugin and it was working fine. ( before two months)

2. Hi,
    could you paste link to your site?

3. I hope you get it fixed soon, Tarannum!

4. It loaded once, when I moved mouse outside website area in my browser.

5. I have the same problem as Tarranum. I installed the Icegram plugin a while back and it was working well on the home page of both sites that the popups were created. I hadn't checked the sites for several days but after the notice of my sites being updated to the latest version of Wordpress I decided to check them. Unfortunately, the popups did not work on the home page of either site.

6. I have mailed them and they help me. It works after removing two plugins..in my case.

Heather and Kevin Muldoon like this.
  7. Great to hear. Glad you resolved the issue.

Tarannum likes this.
  8. I tried and never got this plugin to work for my Genesis Prose theme. The popup would come up with content from blog posts filled in it ;)
    The dev guys said they were to try to fix the issue. I still don't have a solution

Tarannum likes this.
  9. It is good in starting...No other free plugin works like icegram..

10. I'm glad it's working now, Tarannum!

Tarannum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.