Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

If I Change Target Country And Go Ww Then I Can Rank High ?

Discussion in 'SEO & PPC Marketing' started by Naeemak01, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,
    Current my website rank in uk and tld is .com . but in uk my keywords are rank 200 and usa 550

Well in uk my mostly keywords are in top 10

and USA i can see in ahref 550 keywords showing but nothing rank in top 10 . I am wondering if i change target country and go WW . then my ranking can be down ? What should i do if i change target country and go ww . thank you

2. Hi @Naeemak01

Where is your target audience? Is it local in the UK or are you looking to target people from around the world?

Kevin

3. Well in 2015 first time i rank my website in uk but bcz i was newbie many technical issue was in my website . strange thing now my many keywords down and my backlink is not working even getting high quality guest post . i tried last month to go ww but in 1 month my 200 keywords down . So i Switch back my website in uk again.

4. Well i am also searching uk local blogs for my websites let's see because recently google update was for relevancy .

5. Can you tell us your website url?

That might help us see what is happening.

6. Sorry for the delay in replying. For some reason I didn't get an update to this.

Go to Google Webmaster Tools, Search Traffic, International Traffic. Have you set the UK there as your targeted country?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.