Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Inline Tweet Sharer Premium - Released!

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Rhys Wynne, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Rise Forum Members!

I'm delighted to announce that Inline Tweet Sharer Premium is now released and available to buy now.

Inline Tweet Sharer is a plugin designed to control what people share from your blog. You choose the quotes from your site that become Twitter links. Users can then click on those links to share the quote and your blog post with their networks, creating clickbait tweets.

The Premium version can help grow your twitter followers by encouraging those who share your links to follow you, and also integrates with Google Analytics so you can see exactly which tweets shared on your blog converts to traffic, and even sales.

The plugin is £25 for the first year, and then 30% off each year after, but you can get £5 off the first year's plugin using the discount code RISE5.

Click here to buy.

If you run a WordPress blog, please feel free to drop me a message, I'm looking to get the plugin out there, so will be interested in sending out review copies.

Any questions, please give me a shout.

Cheers!

2. Thanks for offering the discount Rhys. I would be happy to do a short post about it on my blog if you can me a test copy or provide access to a demo :)

3. Okay Kevin! I'll email you tomorrow! Had quite an evening so will wait until then :)

4. Looks good, I will take a closer look and be sure to include it in any relevant articles I create!

Rhys Wynne likes this.
  5. Sorry, I saw it but did not got time to comment. Looks very good to me Rhys, will recommend others who need it

6. Cheers for the love :)

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.