Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Invite System Now Available - You Can Now Invite Your Friends to Rise Forums

Discussion in 'Community Announcements' started by Kevin Muldoon, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am pleased to announce that I have just added an invite system to Rise Forums. You will see an option for this in the main menu and in your profile menu.

The purpose of this system is to help grow the community organically. Basic members can invite three friends per month, while premium members can invite ten members per month.

Invited members will be given a free account and have the option of referring three members to the community every month too. Invited members can upgrade to a premium membership later if they wish.

I am not 100% fixed on this setup. We can perhaps change it later if we feel that more or less invites are needed.

In the meantime, I hope you take advantage of the invite system and use it to invite your friends and associates to Rise Forums. With your help, I am sure we can help bring in some great members and help the forum grow.

Please note that our affiliate program is still active and you can continue to refer people to the home page and earn a commission.

Thanks everyone :)

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.