Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Issues With Dap Membership Plugin

Discussion in 'WordPress Plugins' started by JazzyJoe, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Dear Forum Members,

this is a rather general question regarding setting up a Membership Site with DAP (digitalaccesspass.com) and WordPress.

I have tried to get a DAP powered membership site up and running. In order to offer a credit system for my members, I am using the DAP addon “Credit Store”.

So far, I managed to install and configure DAP and Credit Store and created membership levels and digital products.

However, I am facing technical issues and bugs for almost one year now. DAP Support did not manage to resolve the issues, neither. Now, I have the impression that the DAP membership plugin does not work properly in my scenario. For some reason, I could not find any running live site that successfully is running DAP and Credit Store.

Thus, I am asking you for your feedback and help. Does anybody of you have DAP and Credit Store on a live site and managed to get it running without any issues? Has anybody made similar experiences?

Thanks a lot for your support!

2. Sorry to hear about your problems Joe.

I haven't used the plugin myself. Is the support team not responding to any of your queries?

Do you know if any other WordPress plugins that can do what you need? It could be worth testing some alternatives.

JazzyJoe likes this.
  3. Hi Kevin,

thank you very much for your reply and for sharing your thoughts!

In fact, the support team is responding, but doesn`t seem to be willing to provide solutions although they are technically caused by their software. They rather respond with general suggestions and pointing to future updated with vague publication dates in the future.

I have to mention, that we are paying for this support a monthly fee. So, we have been expecting some sort of support or assistance.

After some initial research, there might be another membership software called MemberPress in conjunction with WooCommerce that might serve our needs.

Have you heard of this software?

4. Yeah MemberPress is a popular membership plugin among WordPress users.

There's a lot of membership plugins around and they all seem to have their strengths and weaknesses. You just have to find one that does exactly what you need.