Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Know of a Good Stats Plugin that Shows Traffic and SEO Presence for All Blog Posts and Pages?

Discussion in 'WordPress Plugins' started by Kevin Muldoon, Aug 5, 2015.

1. I feel that with the content on my personal blog, I should be receiving a lot more traffic. Many long detailed reviews have gotten lost in the archives and are not receiving much, if any, traffic.

One thing that may help is a new design for my blog. One which displays key reviews and articles more prominently. For example, a directory structure on the home page that displays lists of key reviews etc. I haven't decided yet, but something for me to think about.

In order to do all of this, I think it would be useful to analyse the traffic to my blog posts and pages. I realise you can do this with Google Analytics, but I'm curious as to whether there are any WordPress plugins that display accurate stats on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, for all blog posts and pages.

Ideally, I would love something that also displays stats in the post and page list pages.

Anyone know of a good WordPress stats solution. One that preferably does not slow down my website or use a ridiculous amount of CPU time (I appreciate this is a big ask).

Kevin

2. I like this plugin :) https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-metrics-tracker/

Its free and shows you all social networks and Google Analytics combined. Really great to see quickly what is really working. You can sort it by GA or by social, or by a combination of both.

upload_2015-8-4_17-13-39.png

You can set Data sync schedule if you want to throttle it back.

upload_2015-8-4_17-14-15.png

Heather likes this.
  3. Thanks Brian.

I have actually included that plugin in many plugin list articles, but I had forgot all about it.

What is the plugin using to calculate stats? Is it tracking unique page views for each post and page?

Kevin

4. I checked myself and compared it to GA... it is pulling pageviews for all time data. Not unique.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  5. Cool. I installed it. It's a good way to see which blog posts have a good presence in search engines.

Brian Jackson likes this.
  6. Hey Kevin, you could try out Analytify. I just renewed my licence. It helps me see Google Analytics on specific pages.

7. Thanks Leo. That plugin looks pretty awesome. I will need to install that.