Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Looking for People to Review WordPress Plugins - Earn $15 for a Short 300 Word Review

Discussion in 'Job Board & Guest Post Exchange' started by Thomas Hoefter, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

a few weeks back I added a user reviews feature for premium WordPress plugins to my site WPscoop. To get the feature off the ground and entice others to add their own opinion I would like to hire some people to post short honest reviews of plugins they use.

I am looking for people who are using or have experience with any of the plugins listed on this page.

Your job would be to write a short review about those plugins and add it as a comment on the respective WPscoop review article, like for example this one for WooCommerce.

The reviews should focus on your opinion and verdict of the plugin, e.g. details about what you see as advantages or disadvantages of the plugin or where you ran into problems. No need for any introduction stuff or feature overviews as that is already handled in the main article.

I pay $10 for 200+ word reviews or $15 for 300+ word reviews (via Paypal). Considering no images and only basic research and formatting are necessary in comparison to normal article writing I feel that is a fair price. Basically I am paying for your time to share your opinion on my site and want this to be a quick and simple job for both of us.

If interested simply send me a short email to apply to [email protected] containing details about the plugins you feel capable of reviewing (out of the list above), where and how you used said plugins and if applicable what kind of writing experience you have (e.g. links to previous reviews you wrote).

I already hired a few writers for this task, including @Joe F from this forum, but am looking for several more, so dont hesitate to apply even if you don't have much previous writing experience.

The only main requirement which I want to stress again is that I am only looking for well funded reviews by actual users of the plugins. Very general sounding reviews without useful info would not be accepted.

Feel free to ask in here if you have questions.

2. Email sent :)

Thomas Hoefter likes this.
  3. Thanks Brian! I have just replied.

4. Sounds like a great offer Brian.

I recommend changing the title of this thread to entice people to take part.

For example, you could change it from "Looking for people to review WordPress plugins" to "Looking for people to review WordPress plugins - Earn $15 for a short 300 word review". Or something to that effect. If you are unable to edit the thread, let me know what you want to change it to and I will do it for you.

5. Good idea Kevin but I cant seem to find a way to edit my post. If you could change the title for me I'd appreciate it.

6. I wasn't sure if registered members could change thread titles. Looks like they cannot.

I've changed it. :)

7. I can do it! I will email you. Actually, I'll think a little more about it. Although I do use at least one of these, I'm such a beginner... I will email you at any rate. Thank you!

8. That you are a beginner is not a problem at all Heather! In fact it might be good to get reviews by people with varying levels of experience.

Heather likes this.
  9. Great! I emailed you, Thomas.

10. Hi Thomas, let me shoot you an email fast. I would like to review a membership plugin I use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.