Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Looking for WP Developer for 301 redirects

Discussion in 'Job Board & Guest Post Exchange' started by Dawnr, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

Someone has contacted me that most likely is having 301 redirect problems (or the lack thereof). I haven't had indepth email convo with this person, their message is below. At this point in time, I do not know what platform their "old" site is running on and I'm sure they would love to use their new WP site. I am looking for someone to refer this person to. If you're interested, please post and either provide your contact info in the post or PM me. First come gets the referral. Thank you!!

Here is their message:

I'm looking for someone dependable and affordable to update our website to mobile friendly.
    We lost most of our 1st page search results especially google under soy pillars and fragrance oils when a woocommerce wordpress site was made. Currently our "old" website is running. Our big sellers are soy pillar candles, fragrance oils and we are sellers on amazon. With the "new" site being uploaded, our online business stopped and a 50% loss in revenue resulted.

2. Hi Dawnr,
    I want to know more about this project. May be I can help him. You can contact me through my website which can be found in my signature.
    Thank you

Dawnr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.