Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Marketting And Monetization

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello There, My name is Abhijeet, admin of www.instacouponz.com. As being a person related to start up i am little bit of concerned regarding the marketing and monetization of my websute and would ask for a related and helpful response for the same.
    Thanks an Best Regards
    Abhijeet Bhattacharya

2. Hi Abhijeet.

Welcome to Rise Forums.

The market for coupon is highly competitive. What are you currently doing to promote your website? Are you doing guest posts, writing articles for your blog, buying advertising?

Kevin

3. Hello there, Thanks for your reply, Actually for last few days i was involved in making my website customer oriented and have been using facebook,twitter to the most for marketting and other social media platforms to reach and attract customers, As i said its a startup, and the financials are not that good, so trying the best i can do for the marketting and management, and trying to keep the website updated till date. Would be obliged to hear back form you related to the issue.
    Thanks and Best Regards
    Abhijeet Bhattacharya

4. I doubt will find a good audience for this website on Facebook unless you spend a lot of money on advertising.

Search engine traffic should be the most effective traffic source. You need to start generating more incoming links to your website.

5. Try to add more coupons, Target website so If user search for a coupon of specific website then your site can be listed in #10 result. If you will write a long article and useful article per site then organic traffic will come from search engine.

I am poor in SEO/Marketing but this is my only one idea.

Your site is nice but most of site post coupon of popular eCommerce site. Try to add more and more site. Even small site can help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.