Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

My Podcast Has Launched!

Discussion in 'Video & Audio Recording' started by Heather, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I'm just so happy that I've finally launched my podcast! If you'd like to check it out, it is here on iTunes:

www.happinessmama.com/podcast-itunes

If anyone would like to subscribe and/or give me a review, that would be so nice. It will increase my chances of getting into New and Noteworthy, which would mean more eyes and ears and downloads.

Thank you, Kevin, for believing I could do it. I'm improving, too. It's not bad, but the audio is already improving. I realized where I was getting some white noise, and I'm also going to get a pop filter so I'll have less editing... And I'm getting better with editing the music and all.

I think it's all going to get easier and easier, and at least I won't have to do all the beginning stuff again. I've been dreaming and planning this for a long time, and working on it actively for several months as well. So it's really exciting for me to have my first episode up. :)

2. That's fantastic Heather.

I'm over at my parent's house just now so don't have itunes. I'll download it to my mac when I'm home later today and listen to it.

Looking forward to seeing what topics you cover :)

Heather likes this.
  3. Woohoo! :) I hope you enjoy it.

4. Just popping in to share that it is now in New and Noteworthy in all three categories! Woohoo! I have two reviews and 68 downloads so far... Hooray! The median downloads per month per episode is 125, so I feel like I'm doing pretty well so far for a brand new podcast. Thank you for listening if you have! Hopefully I can stay in N & N and get a leg up on exposure and build my audience more quickly.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  5. That's great Heather. Sounds like it is flying already. Once you have more episodes uploaded, your subscription rates should increase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.