Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

New Website

Discussion in 'SEO & PPC Marketing' started by Francis Underhill, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm starting my new website and I'm kind of a newbie in this. Tell me please is page rank by Google important thing? How can I check what rank I have at the moment?

2. Google no longer uses Page Rank. Therefore, there is nothing to check.

Obviously, incoming links are still an important part of SEO.

3. As per Matt Cutts statement there is no worry about Page Rank Now... Only maintain your website with quality and keep post quality work..

Thanks

dotzoo likes this.
  4. @Francis Underhill , I recently found free website where you can check your current rank. It allows you to find also redirection, ip addresses and many other things. Try it. The site is called timer4web. I can't post link so you need to google it.

5. @Fran he needs help how to get page rank and you are providing a link that can provide detail about Ip address page rank checker... Lol It does not look like the answer that he need... So try to make more professional and answer as per requirement...

Thanks

Six months Industrial training Ludhiana

6. It's not that important but gives you a general overview of how popular a site is.

dotzoo likes this.
  7. @dotzoo it is pleasure to to help each others. We all are here to do same.

dotzoo likes this.
  8. @DavidZin what does it mean please explain what exactly you want to say. I did not get you " Important you should build site satellite for your website"???

Thanks

SEO Company India

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.