Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Only For Kevin

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Raspal, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you're not Kevin reading this, please move ahead. Nothing in here for you, guys!

Kevin, I couldn't contact you using your blog's contact page, so posting here.

All the menu links on your site/blog bring back the home page only. (The blog's first/front page does work)

All the navigational links at the bottom of the blog page do the same thing too.

You may want to check. Maybe some ill-behaving plugin's done this.

2. Thanks Raspal. I appreciate you and @Kris Hoja bringing this to my attention.

I arrived in Tenerife on holiday yesterday so I was really busy the days before and the day we travelled etc. I suspect it was a plugin causing this. Perhaps a caching issue caused by CloudFlare or WP Rocket. I hadn't been working directly on my own blog so I never came across this bug.

Raspal likes this.
  3. @Kevin Muldoon : I again see the exact same problem with your site.

I posted a comment a few minutes ago after reading your WCEU post and it was all fine till that time.

I guess some update may have caused this. I can't view any other page or the blog, only the front page.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  4. That's strange. I'm not seeing that. I've cleared the cache of WP Rocket just in case.

Is anyone else seeing this?

5. Is okay now. Must be due to caching.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  6. I'm surprised that fixed it as I have clicked the option to use cache for logged-in users. Glad it's fixed now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.