Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Perfmatters Wordpress Optimisation Plugin - My Video Review

Discussion in 'WordPress Plugins' started by Kevin Muldoon, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My review of Brian's fantastic plugin Perfrmatters. You can read my full review at http://www.kevinmuldoon.com/perfmatters-review/ and view more about it on the official website at https://perfmatters.io/

Using the plugin I was able to reduce my page size and total number of HTTP requests. It's an effective way of tweaking your website further and making it a little bit faster. Very impressive.

Kevin

Brian Jackson likes this.
  2. Thanks for the amazing write-up and video Kevin! I have to say, I really digged watching the video. Makes me want to get into YouTube videos, but I don't know where I would find the time.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  3. Any plugin that reduces my website page loading times is great in my opinion. You've done a great job.

I'm enjoying connecting with people via video. My growth is slow, but it will start to pick up once I hit 1,000 subscribers. It's a great way to show products and services in detail. Plus sometimes it's better to just sit and speak about a subject instead of writing thousands of words about it.

I am investing a lot of time and energy into it. I won't see any payoff from it for a long time, but it doesn't feel like a chore because I enjoy doing videos.

Lately I have been trying to include videos in most of my blog posts. I really like this format moving forward. Sometimes I just do a short post and put all the content in the video. Other times I do an extensive blog post and do a video that covers the same issues. It depends on the topic I am covering.

My YouTube channel helps promote my blog and helps promote Rise Forums. In turn, my blog will help promote the YouTube channel.

There aren't many people doing video within internet marketing or website development, so I think there is a lot of room for people like us to find an audience.

You should definitely try and give video a go. You could start off simple and just record from your mobile phone.

I don't claim to be an expert on video production or on YouTube, but I will be happy to pass on advice on what I have learned so far. Rhys has a YouTube channel too so you will be in good company. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.