Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Please Review My Website - Web Action Centre

Discussion in 'Review My Website' started by Web Action Centre, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webactioncentre com au - Click the link in my Signature File Thanks

Hi there Please Review My Website - Web Action Centre

- Specifically looking for some feed back and tips on initial impressions and navigation. Are you able to get from A to B to C.

- Is the Showcase slideshow suitable. Impact. Relevant. Good impressions?

- Logo for me is a bit blah, I was thinking of getting someone to redo it, thoughts?

- I wrote all content and I'm aware I need to go back through services pages and add more content and impacting images (happy for feedback there, I was thinking I should keep it simple but SEO and some others on peek.usertest saying otherwise.

- Please review the Enquiry Form

- I'm aware that i need some more CTA on home page that guides people through to the important Website Design or other services to Website Packages to Enquiry Form

- I was considering adding some triggered boxes based on scroll or maybe hover over a DIV ID such the ICONS on main page for web design

- should i make more iconography style sections on home page that support some CTA?

- small comments like "clean and simple" are fine but I'm happy for deep discussion and thoughts

- Currently this website is live it feels best viewed on tablet its fully responsive with mobile content still due for review as to what i remove add or change. I have currently made Custom Mobile Layout for display Phone number and logo at this stage

- Thanks for Reviewing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.