Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Please review my website -

Discussion in 'Review My Website' started by 3inx-blog, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi fellow members,

After months of my hard-work, I come up with the following tech blog. I'm not tech savvy but have little knowledge of WordPress.

3inx - please add trailing com as forum software is not allowing me to post a link.

Please review my website in terms of design, colour scheme and content density and position of demo adds. I would like to tell you that my new logo is under design and soon will be updated.

Thanks in advance.

2. Nice site. I like that it is responsive and modern. Only thing I Might change is dates are kinda hard to read on a laptop monitor. Maybe make the font slightly darker as it is small and very light. Good luck with the site.

3. Looks like you are using the Newspaper theme by TagDiv. Have you made any changes to the default design?

4. Nice looking blog you have there. I like how it's nice and clean looking with lots of images.

It definitely looks like you put a lot of work into your site, so I am curious as to how long (roughly) it took you to get everything set up. I have been thinking about getting another blog going in another niche when I have the time and was wanting to try out some other newspaper style themes, which is why I ask.

I was considering that theme myself but wound up going with Colormag and really like it. However, since I haven't messed around with newspaper themes that much I really don't have anything to compare it to. I have just been judging it by other WP themes I have used.

Anyway, I really like your blog and I think you have a winner there.

Good luck. :)

5. hi you have 2 twitter accounts? evanto? can you please review your website on nibbler google that nibber test and you will know what i know your rating there is 7.0

some bad score for coding and need to do some more social work. i reviewed the website layout and content seems ok i like the way it loads content as you scroll. looks good on mobile so far. not sure where you get your articles from but the page seems full of recent articles

the article triggered slider from side at bottom is good. side bar layout works well

im not a fan of advertising banners but if thats what the blog is for you might try text ads as they blend well with subject matter if you set them up properly maybe get a few wayward clicks that people wont care about if the content stays legit and fresh

can you check your commenting system is working and allowing posts. as i tried several time with no effect?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.