Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Please review our eCommerce site

Discussion in 'Review My Website' started by myson123, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 myson123, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
    Hi All,

We've starting a web service marketplace for custom tailored shirts & we know we've not done enough yet.
    Web: Threadsandshirts

We are getting pretty decent sales at the moment but would like to go one step further & increase the volume of sales. Kindly advise, as to what we are missing on our site or what needs to be corrected from a user, customer point? Please look it over and let us know what needs to be fixed and what catches your eye.

We can also take any negatives on the chin as we are totally aware it'll help us to improvise us, so please go ahead.

Thanks!

2. The first thing I would recommend is using a heatmap to see where customers are clicking. This will help you see how they are navigating through your website.

I'm not involved in ecommerce, but my suspicion is that you would generate more sales if you removed the large home page slider and simply displayed more products there. That is premium advertising space that you could use to promote products. For example, products that are on sale, products that you want to push etc.

Kevin

3. Looks like a pretty good site for me .
    I would only suggest that if you can add another row on the page for your different categories instead of just "Best Seller" that would be a plus .

4. Nice site. Hard to find a place for improvement. In the paragraphs below "Buy Tailored Shirts | Custom Tailored Shirts" I would bold/italicize they key points to make that section easier to skim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.