Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Rise Forums Reviews & Testimonials

Discussion in 'Community Announcements' started by Kevin Muldoon, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm hoping to add some reviews and testimonials to the home page of Rise Forums over the next few weeks. This should improve social proofing and encourage more people to sign up.

If you would like your pretty face linked on the home page with a testimonial, please add a testimonial here. One or two sentences is fine. I'm happy for you to write more as my plan is to display around six testimonials on the home page and place all testimonials on a dedicated testimonials page. Therefore, if your testimonial is a bit longer, I can use one or two sentences on the home page and display the full testimonial on the testimonials page.

I will also be creating a review page that links to all reviews of Rise Forums. So if you have added a review to your website, please let me know here and I'll update the home page and sales area :)

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. That's the kick up the arse I need :) - been busy with a few side projects, I started the review so will be with you shortly :)

3. Thanks Rhys.

4. I need one more testimonial for the home page. Who wants to add one :)

5. I cannot thank Kevin and several of the other guys on Rise Forums enough, they have all been extremely helpful and welcoming. This Internet Marketing forum has truly been a breath of fresh air. I am thrilled I stumbled across it and wish the best for Kevin and Rise Forums. :)

6. Thanks Kris. I can't really see anything quotable there as it is a factual post about the forums. I am looking for more personal statements about the forum. You can see examples of what I meant at https://www.riseforums.comtestimonials/ :)

Thanks Mary Beth. I have added the testimonial to the testimonials page.

mbtrama likes this.
  7. Joining the Rise Forums is like becoming a member of the family. Everyone here is willing to help each other and give direct feedback instead of offering services and products. It's a great place to connect with other professional bloggers and marketers too. I'm very proud of being a member of this community!

Kevin Muldoon and mbtrama like this.
  8. Thanks Kris. Perfect :):)

9. It's just 100% pure truth ;)

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  10. #11 Brian Jackson, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Here you go.

Learn from the Best
    The great part about the Rise Forums is you can learn from the best! There are people with all types of backgrounds, from web developers, to full time bloggers, to PPC and SEO experts. If you are currently struggling with your digital marketing efforts I highly recommend joining this amazing community.

Brian Jackson (SEO & PPC Expert) - Brian Jackson

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  11. Thanks Brian. I've added your testimonial to the testimonials page. Much appreciated :)

12. Awesome, thanks Kevin! Glad I could help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.