Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Rise Of Blockchain And Ai

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency' started by Sanjay Ojha, Nov 30, 2017.

1. I know, we are mostly WordPress community, But from last few months my interest in Blockchain and AI (Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and deep learning) has increased exponentially. Specially in Blockchain. Currently I am studying about Blockchain products and its development (Hyperledger and Ethereum). Not only this, cryptocurrency is also in very interesting phase, specially the Bitcoin, when its price has reached all time high 10,000+ USD.

I was offered 5 bitcoin in 2013 for some work, which i declined for the fiat. Now, I seriously regret.

Is any of you is following this technology ? Any investment in crypto ?

2. I nearly spent a few hundred dollars on bitcoin when it was less than a dollar. It's crazy thinking I'd be a millionaire if I did that.

3. I don't think, according to pro in this industries, they will go much more higher, Also one should consider some altcoins... but be careful, choose wisely.. scammers are using this lesser known world to scam new comers

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  4. Yeah there's a lot of scams out there. You need to do your research and look deep into any coin you are looking to invest or mine.