Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Small Design Issue with Rise Forums Search Bar

Discussion in 'Community Announcements' started by Kevin Muldoon, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I upgraded to the latest version of the forum software today. It has caused some minor design issues with my current design.

Don't worry. I am aware of these and will be looking to fix them over the next few days. :)

Kevin

Brian Jackson and Sanjay Ojha like this.
  2. I wasn't going to say anything (y):D My brother is about to upgrade our Xenforo forum... I love that the sitemap is included now.

3. Thanks for reminding me about that. I had forgotten to remove the previous addon that was being used to generate sitemaps. I've switched to the one that is built in.

Brian Jackson likes this.
  4. Love the new look!!

5. It's essentially the same theme, except many of the customisations I made previously have been removed.

That is the problem with applying too many changes to a theme. When you upgrade, you need to apply them all again.

I've been keeping tabs on the other themes being released as I'd love to change the design here and my own design skills are limited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.