Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

So I bought Myself an Xbox One

Discussion in 'The Tech Room' started by Rhys Wynne, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After having a pretty rough time in the last few weeks, I've decided to buy myself an Xbox One. It is very nice and pretty much spent my weekend playing it!

Just wondering two things:-

1. What games do you recommend getting? I've got Gears of War, Batman Arkham Knight & Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far, and I'm probably getting Shadow of Mordor & Rouge Legacy soon, as well as picking up WWE 2k16, Forza Horizon & Mass Effect: Andromeda. I'm not a big fan of sports games (bar WWE), and LOVE retro themed games, so would like input.

2. What's your gamertag? I'm rhysieboy84 :)

Jay Mayu and Brian Jackson like this.
  2. I've yet to buy an Xbox One or PS4. The main reason being that I have several Wii U games still to complete and haven't found the time to play that. So if I bought a new console, it would end up gathering dust.

However, the new Call of Duty and the upcoming Star Wars games look amazing. At the moment, the game that I really want to play is Metal Gear. It looks amazing. There's some decent driving games for the Xbox One too.

Brian Jackson likes this.
  3. #3 Brian Jackson, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Woot woot!

You have to play SMITE! It is a moba, totally free on Xbox one. It's amazing, I'm addicted lol. Will be playing that till Star Wars pops.

I usually play one game at a time... My brother plays a ton. He says Witcher is really good and also the Rare Replay if you like the classics :) http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/rare-replay It has banjo kazooie and perfect dark. 2 big games I used to play on the 64.

I was playing BF4 for probably a good 6 months solid till SMITE came out.

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.