Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Social Media Post Scheduling And Blog Post Scheduling

Discussion in 'Blogging & Content Marketing' started by Tarannum, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI,

Please suggest me good tool to schedule social media post and blog post. Buffer is good for social media but any other suggestions?

I just want to write and schedule the posts so that they can be published automatically on time.

talha123 likes this.
  2. Are you using WordPress?

I use JetPack's sharing module to post my articles to Twitter and Facebook and Google+.

talha123 likes this.
  3. I use Buffer, the $10/month one. I do like it.

If I were going to change, and if I were making $, I'd probably switch to Edgar because they save all your posts so they can automatically continue posting later on... like a content library that you can continually recycle and reuse... so you don't have to re-enter and re-schedule posts that you want to post again... It would save a lot of time, but it's also not cheap (for me anyway). I think it's $29/month.

4. @Kevin, Has jetpack scheduling feature ? I am using jet pack ( I mean who is not using jet pack ? )

@Heather, I am using buffer. It is nice. However I also want to look other options.

5. Can it?

I know it can post updates on social media, but schedule them? If so, I'd love that!

6. I use it to post updates as soon as an article is published. You can't retweet articles that have already been published.

7. #8 Leo Koo, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
    I'm using CoSchedule :) It's an all-in-one calendar and scheduler that pulls your images and blog posts from your site and let's you set the social media messages for different profiles

http://coschedule.com

talha123 and Kevin Muldoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.