Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Some Advice To Promote A Free Wordpress Theme

Discussion in 'WordPress Themes' started by Nicolas, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I hope you are well :)

I've created a free WordPress theme "Pluton", I submitted it on wordpress, it takes at least 5 months of waiting for an examination, in the meantime, I would like to promote my theme, like that, when come out on the WordPress directory, it will already have a good reputation.
    I've read lots of article on the web to promote a theme, I notice that most of the posts talking about guest blogging, paid reviews, blog, etc.
    Unfortunately, I do not speak much English, so for guest blogging and blog, it will be a little difficult.
    I thought the paid reviews but for now, I do not make money.

Can you help me or give me some advice?

Thank you very much :)

2. I saw the theme and it look amazing.
    It is multipurpose, modern and free. Really your theme is a good candidate for premium theme.

I think you should search for free wordpress theme on google and list out those bloggers which have a list of free wordpress theme on their blog. Write them and ask if they could add your theme in that list ?
    I am sure most of them will do as your theme is already fantastic theme.

All the best.

3. Hello, thank you for your answer :)
    I do not know if it's a good idea to put the theme on several sites, I wish it were only in the WordPress directory.
    What do you think?
    Thank you very much :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.