Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Video Course Topic

Discussion in 'Blogging & Content Marketing' started by Tanu Khatri, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I am running site on which we provides service of accounting and finance. I am thinking to offer free video course / Email series to get more email subscribers.

Targeted traffic is small business owners.

I have some ideas for topic:

1. Accounting for small business owners

2. How to build strong accounting system

3. Business automation course

4. Small business success course

5. Cash flow management course

Which topic should I choose for course?

If you have any other idea, please suggest.

Thanks,

Tanu

2. Hi Tanu.

I guess it depends on how you will use those subscribers.

Are you planning on pushing premium courses to the people who subscribe? If so, you want to offer something valuable, but you also want to make sure subscribers have a reason to upgrade.

They all sound like good courses.

Perhaps your free course should be something like "An introduction to Accounting for Small Business Owners" or "A Beginner's Guide to Account for Small Business Owners".

Tanu Khatri likes this.
  3. Kevin sir,

My main motive is to offer accounting/bookkeeping service through blog.

Should I offer free video course or email series?

4. I don't know that market well so I can't really say.

I would probably lean more towards a video course, but I'm not sure if that will convert the best or not.

Tanu Khatri likes this.
  5. Hi Tanu,

If your goal is to get more email subscribers, the bet thing I'd suggest is to guest blog on bigger accounting/bk blogs which get a decent no. of comments (20 or more).

You won' t need anything else once you start guest blogging on such blogs.

If you want to see which of your headlines/titles are best, you can use coschedule headline analyzer. You don't even need to sign up, to use it.

Tanu Khatri likes this.
  6. Thanks Raspal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.