Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

View Rise Forums On Your Mobile Using Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Community Announcements' started by Kevin Muldoon, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can access the forums using Tapatalk. The app is free to download on Android and iOS. It's a great way to catch up with the latest posts on your phone or tablet.

I tend to access Rise Forums on my laptop during the day, however I have been checking the forums using Tapatalk via my iPad when I am lying in bed.

[​IMG]

The app allows you to start threads, reply to topics, upload photos and much more.

How to Access Rise Forums via Tapatalk

To access Rise Forums through Tapatalk, simply download the app to your device. Next, search for the keyphrase "Rise Forums".

Tapatalk 1.PNG

Clicking on the Rise Forums link will bring you to a login box. Simply enter your forum username and password and then click the login button.

Tapatalk 2.PNG

You will then be able to view the latest threads and posts on Rise Forums. Clicking on the pencil/pen icon at the top right hand side of the application allows you to start a new thread.

Tapatalk 3.PNG

The application also lets you check your private messages and you can switch back to the normal version of Rise Forums by clicking on the browser icon at the bottom.

I hope you all find this app useful. If you are unsure about using the app, please leave a message here and I will do my best to help :)

Kevin

StoneCodeFox and Shyuan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.