Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

WHICH ARE New do follow high PR social bookmarking sites list 2014 ?

Discussion in 'SEO & PPC Marketing' started by Akshay Naik, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please share do follow high PR social bookmarking sites list 2014

2. You could probably find one with a quick Google search.

But, it's probably not a good idea.

The last thing you should be doing is looking for links from socialbookmarklinksforseo2014.com (and similar). These do nothing for you and will only hurt your rankings in the future.

Well, you could probably rank a site quick if you used diverse black hat tactics, link wheels etc.

Again, you shouldn't because those rankings won't last.

Focus on link earning rather than link building. It's slower and takes more effort, but you will be glad you did.

3. I agree with @Adam Connell ... don't even bother with lists for PR on social sites anymore. If you notice, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter, etc... (all the big players) all used to be dofollow links but but have all moved to nofollow links. So the link in Google's eyes is pretty much worthless. Now the traffic you get from social profiles is definitely useful. But I wouldn't create a social profile unless you are actually going to utilize it.

4. Good point about the traffic @Brian Jackson.

With a strategy and understanding of your target audience @Akshay Naik, you could get a nice amount of traffic from certain social networks. But, it needs to be kept relevant.

5. HI @Adam Connell @Brian Jackson , i had created social accounts from the following links , which i had found while browsing google search. can you please have a look at those link ?

and as per your comments i feel i should focus on social media marketing and it will help me for sure. right ?

May i know which are the sites which i should focus more ?

6. Most of the first group of sites are ok, but most are going to be nofollow now and just creating profile links or dropping links on social networks generally won't do much for you.

Also, I think Marketingland.com probably doesn't belong on that list!

Focusing on social media marketing is a good idea, there aren't direct SEO benefits, but there are indirect benefits.

Hope nobody minds me sharing this link since it's mine, but it's the largest collection of tips to help you get more social shares that I know of: http://www.bloggingwizard.com/get-more-social-shares/

As for the SEO side of things, the biggest thing that has worked for me has been guest posting on high quality and relevant blogs.

I've written for Pro Blogger, KISSmetrics, Crazy Egg, Boost Blog Traffic and countless others.

Brian Dean has some other good strategies here: http://backlinko.com/17-untapped-backlink-sources

And there's some other good trends here: http://backlinks.com.au/link-building-strategies-2014/

Brian Jackson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.