Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

WHSR Web Hosting Survey 2015 - Help Us Out! Get A Free Link

Discussion in 'Job Board & Guest Post Exchange' started by Jerry Low, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks, I am currently running a web hosting survey and would like to have your feedback on your current blog host.

All you need to do is to fill up this Google form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fwoajVw1ZTGjhtrf-Wpi2Ih1dLUNvFpFYyUJjRWHnDA/viewform or send me your response at Jerry (a) WebHostingSecretRevealed.com

Results and stats will be published on WHSR blog (hopefully) by February.

And, if you could write us a short review (last question - Optional: Additional remark/further review) I would be more than happy to link to your blog!

KeriLynn Engel and enstine like this.
  2. Hey @Jerry Low in our last conversation by mail, you didn't mention you are member here. Happy to find you here buddy ;)
    You got my answers right?

Jerry Low likes this.
  3. @enstine Haha, my bad. Yep - I did send your a reply just an hour ago. Thanks for your speedy reply.

4. Sure, filling it out now. If you can do a link for WebHost.pro that would be awesome. Love the blog!

Oh I see, hosts can't fill it out lol.

No problem, good luck!

5. @Jerry Low Hope the link is right - it says Expiry date: Jan 31, 2015 on the form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.