Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Why You Shouldn't Promote Wix

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Kevin Muldoon, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I talk about my negative experience of promoting Wix and why I would discourage anyone from promoting them.

:)

2. I wouldn't discourage anyone from promoting Wix not because of their support - while a screwup may have occurred, it occurred over 2 years ago, and if they changed their tracking methods there's not much they can do. Incredibly frustrating, to be sure, but there really isn't anything they can do.

With that said, I would discourage use of Wix because their websites suck.

3. I think this is a good reason not to use them. An affiliate shouldn't be messed like this for months and they shouldn't have an account closed without prior warning.

I am becoming more choosy about which companies I promote. This year I have lost thousands to companies closing programs, not tracking stats correctly, or simply closing my account because my activity wasn't high enough (which means that they have a couple of big fishes doing well for them so they don't need the smaller affiliates).

I didn't think their service was that bad. It's not something I would use, but it's aimed at beginners.

For anyone who knows how to build a website, it's frustrating, because you are forced to use their system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.