Welcome to Rise Forums

Join our fantastic community to connect with like-minded website owners, WordPress users, and online entrepreneurs.

Wpmatic Launched - A 360 Degrees 1-on-1 Support For Any Wp Issue

Discussion in 'WordPress News' started by Eugeniu, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys!

It's been 5 days since we officially launched the wpmatic.io and I would love your feedback (on design, concept, pricing, structure etc)

If anyone has any questions feel free to reach me at [email protected].

Cheers,
    Eugeniu
    P.S. I would love to join a podcast to discuss more about it - if anyone here is managing one, stop and say hi :)

2. Great to have you here Eugeniu.

How has business been so far?

I was really impressed with the service last week when I reviewed it. Your entry membership price of $59 is extremely competitive.

Kevin

3. Hi Kevin,

Thanks for letting me in :)

Business is beginning to gain traction, we have a few sign ups from the existing TeslaThemes base.

Yeap, the pricing is really competitive and I'm trying to let know as many people as possible.

Cheers!

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  4. Good to hear. It's a competitive niche but many businesses are realising the benefits of hiring a company to handle all their website problems as it frees up a lot of their time.

5. Hello @Eugeniu
    Just visited the website. The UI is outstanding, fast, reliable and very easy to understand the work flow.
    I work at Cloudways. If you need any assistance from us, don't forget to let me know :)
    One more thing, is there any possibility how others can contribute on your website?

Kevin Muldoon likes this.
  6. Thank you for your Feedback!

Contribute - You mean Content?
    Sure - shoot me an email at [email protected]

Mustaasam Saleem likes this.
  7. @Eugeniu Sure..!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.